Following the recovery .

Under construction please be patient .
Collecting together links and information about the recovery process following the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
Combined with thoughts , comment and hopefully positive news.
While I'm working on posts please check out the links in the side bar where there is plenty to read
Thank you.

Friday 31 May 2013

My visit to Onagawa April 2013

In April I was able to visit japan for a holiday , while I was there I was determined to visit Onagawa to see how reconstruction was going and try to understand how the region could recover from the huge 2011 disaster.
I have been posting stories and photographs from my visit at my other blog.
here are links to some of the Onagawa posts but please explore the whole blog if you are interested in what else I saw or ate while I was in Japan











thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment