Following the recovery .

Under construction please be patient .
Collecting together links and information about the recovery process following the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
Combined with thoughts , comment and hopefully positive news.
While I'm working on posts please check out the links in the side bar where there is plenty to read
Thank you.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Please take a look around.

Hi
thanks for visiting this blog ,
I want to make this a hub for news and links relating to our small effort to donate a little money towards the recovery process in Japan following the major Earthquake and Tsunami earlier this year .
I hope that it will explain how and why myself , my band Longstone and some of our talented friends teamed up to produce a CD to raise some money to help the survivors. We chose to donate this to a small project in the town of Onagawa . ( Onagawa town information from Wikipedia )
My previous post links to some harrowing videos showing the terrible destruction in Onagawa.
The other pages on this blog and other sites I have linked to in the side bar on the right help to explain more about the damage , the project we are donating to and the CD .
Please check out these links and explore the sites.
I would especially like to draw your attention to the Monchicamera links , one in Japanese the other is an English translation. If you have time please try to read the English blog in date order from the earliest entry .
thanks very much
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment